LMDA is proud to announce the 10th annual offering of travel grants to Early Career Dramaturgs for this summer’s conference in New York.
Criteria for selection of an Early Career/Student Dramaturg:
· Applicant is no more than 2 years out of either a graduate or undergraduate program.
· Applicant is not an employee of a professional theatre organization (interns are welcome to apply).
· Applicant would unlikely be able to attend the LMDA conference without this assistance.
· Applicant is an LMDA member.
Applicants should answer the following questions:
1. How will attendance at the 2015 conference benefit you at this stage in your career: what do you hope to learn, gain, or come away from the conference with?
2. What questions, ideas about the field do you have that you would like to introduce, share, or have answered from connections made at the conference?
3. Why do you see yourself well-suited for this conference in particular? What do you feel you can contribute to the group, as well as what you hope to learn?
Please also let us know where you will be traveling from to get to New York.
All submissions should be sent to email@example.com, Submissions must be received by Friday, May 1st. Granted will be notified by Friday May 15th.
For more information on LMDA's ECD program, please click here.