The Literary Assistant reports directly to the Associate Artistic Director. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Assisting the Associate Artistic Director in producing new play readings and workshops.
· Assisting the Associate Artistic Director in producing audience engagement events and activities, including Lawn Talks, post-show discussions, etc.
· Helping administer the L. Arnold Weissberger New Play Award by logging submissions, disseminating scripts to readers, tracking incoming reports.
· With the Associate Artistic Director, supervise the Literary Intern.
· Reading and writing coverage for the L. Arnold Weissberger New Play Award.
· Conducting interviews for the Main Stage and Nikos Stage playbills.
· Participating in the educational environment of the Williamstown Theatre Festival.
· Other duties as assigned.
To apply for the Literary Assistant position, candidates should submit a cover letter, one writing sample, and two references.
For more information, view the original posting on the employer's website.