Welcome to LMDA Canada!
We represent Canadian LMDA members at a regional and executive level. We promote the development of practical and innovative approaches to dramaturgy across Canada, encouraging dialogue and camaraderie across our extensive national network of artists.
LMDA Canada Board of Directors
- President: Catherine Ballachey, Freelance Dramaturg/Arts Club Theatre Company (Vancouver)
- Treasurer: Matt McGeachy, Factory Theatre (Toronto)
- Secretary: Megan Johnson (Toronto)
- Regional Rep - Canada: Marie Leofeli R. Barlizo, playwright and freelance dramaturg (Montreal)
- Member at Large: Lindsay Lachance (Ottawa)
- Member at Large: Joanna Garfinkel (Vancouver)
- Member at Large: David Geary, Hardline Productions (Vancouver)
- Past President: Laurel Green (Calgary)
Information about events, activities, and resources:
- List of Canadian-focused Dramaturgical Resources
- LMDA Canada Facebook Group
- Check out our LMDA Canada brochure!
- Want to get involved? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Archive of 2020-21 LMDA Canada Newsletters
- May 2021
- April 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- Holidays 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
To sign up for the LMDA Canada newsletter, please email email@example.com.
35 Rosethorn Avenue, Toronto, ON M6N 3K7
PHOTO: LMDA Canada Board Members Marie Barlizo, Laurel Green, and Matt McGeachy at the 2018 Conference in Toronto.